U2-72 : THRILLER PROJECT 2007/8

Thursday 31 January 2008
U2-72 : THRILLER PROJECT 2007/8

Teacher Feedback

I really like your idea, it is quite different to everyone else's. It reminds me of a Bond film, or a Mission Impossible theme.
One of my concerns is your intention to film in college, I think you may struggle to find a corridor that is not in use. Also it will look very much like a college rather than an office building or a government building. Perhaps you should reconsider your location or arrange to shoot at the end of the day.
In addition to this I would advise against filming behind the stage in the Hall because you need a member of staff with you while you film.
You also need to flesh out your blog with a full and complete shot list and your animatic must be posted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home